- Which is best bank for current account?
- What is the easiest bank account to open online?
- What is the limit of current account?
- How long does it take to open a bank account online?
- Is GST compulsory for current account?
- What are the types of current account?
- Is it better to open a bank account online or in person?
- Who can open current account in Bank?
- How many days it takes to open a current account?
- Can a normal person open current account?
- Why can’t I open a current account?
- What banks give you debit card same day?
- Can we open current account without GST?
- How much money should I have in my current account?
- What are the disadvantages of current account?
- What are the benefits of opening a current account?
- Can I open 2 current accounts with the same bank?
- What is the process to open a current account?
- What are the documents required for current account opening?
- Can I open zero balance current account?
- What is the minimum balance in BOI current account?
Which is best bank for current account?
Best Bank for Current Account in India 2020#1.
ICICI Bank Current Account (For Best Technology)#2.
HDFC Bank Current Account (For Best Products)#3.
IndusInd Bank Current Account (Lower AMB yet Great Features)#4.
Axis Bank Current Account.#5.
Citi Bank Current Account (For Global Business)#6.
State Bank of India Current Account (Widespread Reach)#7.
What is the easiest bank account to open online?
1. Choose a Bank or Credit Union with $0 Deposit Req’sBarclays Online Savings.Chime.Discover Online Banking Cashback Debit.Credit Unions.Wells Fargo Opportunity Checking®BBVA Compass Easy Checking.Radius Bank Essential Checking.
What is the limit of current account?
Description of ChargesMax Current AccountAverage Quarterly BalanceRs.5,00,000/- (AQB)Non-Maintenance Charges (per Quarter/Month/half yearly)Rs. 2,50,000 & above – Rs. 3,000 per quarter Less than Rs.2,50,000 – Rs.8,000 per quarter18 more rows
How long does it take to open a bank account online?
Most banks and credit unions have simple online applications that usually take no more than 10 minutes to fill out. It can be especially fast if you have your identification documents like your driver’s licence and passport handy. Sometimes you will instantly be approved and the bank account opened.
Is GST compulsory for current account?
Bank account details can be added later vide amendment of non-core field. Therefore, Current Account is not compulsory for GST Registration. And, you can use either saving account or Current account to register for GST in India.
What are the types of current account?
Let’s take a look at the different types of current accounts there are, which are based on the different requirements you might have.Premium Current Account.Standard Current Account:Foreign Currency Account:Packaged Current Account:Single Column Cash Book.
Is it better to open a bank account online or in person?
A few banks will have you scan and upload ID documents but most won’t. So you can save time and the hassle of digging out passport/birth cert if you open an account online. … It may be, also, that your local bank or credit union doesn’t have an online open feature, so in that case you will need to go in person.
Who can open current account in Bank?
Current Accounts can be opened by individuals, partnership firms, private and public limited companies, HUFs/ specified associations, societies, trusts etc. ii. The procedures/documentation relating to introduction and opening of Current Accounts for individuals are same as those mentioned for Savings Bank Accounts.
How many days it takes to open a current account?
It usually takes 1-2 working days to open a current account. You will also require to provide your Aadhaar card details when opening a bank account.
Can a normal person open current account?
A Current account can be opened in most of the commercial banks. A current account being a zero-account, is generally associated with huge transactions on a regular basis.
Why can’t I open a current account?
If you’re bankrupt or have a record of fraud, you will not usually be allowed to open a bank account. Also, you may be refused permission to open a current account if you have a poor credit rating. However, if you’re bankrupt or have a poor credit rating, you may be able to open a basic bank account.
What banks give you debit card same day?
What Banks Give You a Debit Card on the Spot? Instant Debit Cards ListedAltra Federal Credit Union.American National Bank & Trust Company.Centennial Bank.First National Bank and Trust Company.IBC Bank.Navy Federal Credit Union.PNC.Republic Bank.More items…•
Can we open current account without GST?
Yes. Every one can open a current account without GST registration if the account holder declares that his taxable turnover in a financial year shall not exceed 20 lakhs per annum. Yes you can ! but you need to provide documents of your business like address proof, identity proof etc. to the bank.
How much money should I have in my current account?
A good rule of thumb is to keep at least one month of net pay in your checking at all times. Look for a checking account with no monthly fee and no minimum balance.
What are the disadvantages of current account?
(1) No Interest on Deposits. … (2) High Cost of Bank Services. … (3) Limit of Free Cheque Books and Free Demand Drafts. … (4) Cap on Free Cash Deposits & Free Cash Withdrawals. … (5) Higher Amount of Monthly Account Balance Maintenance. … (6) Confusing Fine Print. … (7) Transaction Fees. … (8) Bill Payments cannot be Automated.
What are the benefits of opening a current account?
Advantages Of A Current AccountEasy management. One of the best features of a Current Account is the ease with which it allows you to manage your finances. … Building business reputation. Image and reputation are two things which businesses strive to achieve and maintain over the years. … Overdraft facility. … Credit worthiness. … Tracking business growth.
Can I open 2 current accounts with the same bank?
Yes, you can have two or more current accounts in two or more banks for the same firm. In some banks, you can have two or more current accounts for the same firm in two or more branches!
What is the process to open a current account?
How to open a Current Account in a Bank? All Indian Banks are allowed to open Current Accounts. You can approach any bank with the requisite documents and on successfully furnishing all details in the application form, the banker will verify all documents and on being satisfied, they will open your Current Account.
What are the documents required for current account opening?
Proof of identity of the proprietor/trader/professional/institution/association, etc. such as the PAN card. Additional documents for individuals include voter ID, passport, driving licence. Proof of address for an individual: Telephone bill, electric bill.
Can I open zero balance current account?
A zero balance current account can be opened in any commercial or non-commercial bank. One can choose from the list of top banks providing zero balance current accounts. The user needs to submit all the KYC acceptable documents along with the current account opening form at the nearest bank branch.
What is the minimum balance in BOI current account?
7500/- in Metro, Rs. 500/- per quarter if AQB goes below Rs. 5000/- in Urban, Rs.