- Can I link 2 mobile numbers to Aadhar card?
- How can I register my mobile number in Aadhar card by SMS?
- Can we update mobile number online in aadhar?
- What are the documents required to update mobile number in Aadhar card?
- Can we update aadhar mobile number in bank?
- How can I link my mobile no with Aadhar?
- Can I update my mobile number online?
- Is mobile number compulsory for Aadhar card?
- How can I change my mobile number in Aadhar card without OTP?
- How can I know my registered mobile number in Aadhar card?
- How long does it take to update mobile number in aadhar?
Can I link 2 mobile numbers to Aadhar card?
Once, you mobile number is linked, you can link your other mobile numbers to your Aadhaar through self-service website of UIDAI.
Second case: One can re-verify all the numbers with Aadhar but only one number can be linked/registered to receive OTP for making changes and updation..
How can I register my mobile number in Aadhar card by SMS?
Send SMS from registered mobile number to 1947 to get OTP. The SMS must be sent in the format: GETOTP Last four digits of Aadhaar number. For example, if your Aadhaar number is 1234 5678 4321, then SMS will be sent as GETOTP 4321.
Can we update mobile number online in aadhar?
No, Mobile number is not updated online. To update mobile number, you can visit nearest Permanent Enrolment centre. No, your Aadhaar number will remain same throughout even after update. In case you are using online Self Service Update portal (SSUP) method of updation, you need to upload scan of original documents.
What are the documents required to update mobile number in Aadhar card?
Aadhaar card: No documents required to update mobile number, photo and mail id, says UIDAI. You can get your latest photograph updated in the Aadhaar card without submitting any documents. Not only this, details such as biometrics, registered mobile number and email id can also be updated without any problem.
Can we update aadhar mobile number in bank?
Update Your Aadhaar Card at Bank At the nearest branch of the bank in which you have an account, you can update date of birth or age, name, mobile number, address, biometric, gender, photograph and email address. Updating your Aadhaar at bank requires a certain amount of fees and charges.
How can I link my mobile no with Aadhar?
Steps to Link Aadhaar with Mobile Number by Visiting the Store/RetailerStep 1: Visit your telecom operator’s outlet/store.Step 2: Carry a self-attested copy of your Aadhaar card.Step 3: Provide your mobile number.Step 4: The store executive will send an OTP to the mobile number that has to be linked.More items…•
Can I update my mobile number online?
No. UIDAI has stopped the online mobile number updation services owing to security issues. However, you can download the application form for changing the mobile number online and visit your nearest Aadhaar enrolment center to get it changed.
Is mobile number compulsory for Aadhar card?
No, it is not mandatory to provide mobile number or email for Aadhaar enrolment. But it is always recommended to provide mobile number and email so that you get updates regarding your Aadhaar application status.
How can I change my mobile number in Aadhar card without OTP?
In case you have lost/do not possess the mobile number anymore that is registered in Aadhaar, have to personally visit the nearest Aadhaar update centre for updation of mobile number. In this case you cannot update mobile number through post or online.
How can I know my registered mobile number in Aadhar card?
To check which number is registered with Aadhaar, visit uidai.gov.in and find this tool using the ‘Verify Email/Mobile Number’ link. Those looking to register a new mobile number with their Aadhaar can “visit the nearest Aadhaar Kendra” (Aadhaar Centre), the UIDAI further said.
How long does it take to update mobile number in aadhar?
* After biometrics verification, you will be given an acknowledgement slip. Usually it takes 2-5 working days for the updation to happen but as per the UIDAI helpline the turnaround time for the updation is 10 days. Your new mobile number can be updated in Aadhaar through simple online process.